6 Sept 2009

What is best Smart Phone?

I was looking in market for a comprehensive feature rich smart phone. But more I looked, more I got confused!
Although iPhone is probably current market leader, but it has two serious drawbacks - too pricey and comes locked to network! Though it is possible to jailbreak iPhone, it invalidates warranty. Too bad :(
Nokia's N97 is again too pricey. Its user interface is no match to that of iPhone's. Although a separate key board does help a lot.
I am currently an old generation Palm PDA user. So, naturally I keep an eye on its next release Palm Pre model. But I don't think it would be any cheaper.
Nokia E71 looks like Blackberry but I'm not sure if I'd be interested in carry a full size keyboard [which does not hide itself as in N97]. But it is cheaper though screen size is smaller.
This leaves two other candidate - HTC Hero and Blackberry. The former uses Google's Android OS and still have a hefty price tag.
Somehow, I've never been a fan of Blackberry.


No comments:

Post a Comment